2 Chicken Breasts- diced
1 tsp minced garlic
1 Brown Onion- diced
2 tsp Cumin
2 tsp Paprika
1 tsp Ground Coriander
1 Corn Cob- cooked and sliced
1 red Capsicum- diced
1 punnet Tomatoes (cherry)- halved
1 Green Cucumber- diced
1 handful of Bean Sprouts- rinsed
1 400g tin Black Beans- drained and rinsed
1 bunch fresh Coriander- chopped
2 Avocados- diced
Juice of Lime
1 tsp Cumin
White Corn Chips- crushed
1. Heat Oil, Add Spices, garlic and onion and cook until aromatic. Add chicken, mix to coat and cover with lid (keeps chicken moist) for about 5 minutes. Remove lid and continue to cook until liquid is gone. Remove from Pan.
2. Use same pan (no need to clean) to cook corn. If you like you can add a little more oil or butter to the pan. Remove from pan and slice off kernels.
3. Mix through all you prepared veggies. Add chicken mix. (leave avo out until serving)
4. Add lime juice, cumin and salt as a dressing.
5. When serving add avocado and corn chips and mix through.
(because I wanted to have this as left overs during the week I stored the salad, chicken, avocado and chips each separately to prolong the freshness).